What does green building mean?
If you haven’t found anything about greenhouse construction yet, it’s time to understand what are the main differences between a classic building and an eco-house. The name of an ecological house denotes two very important things: first, an ecological house is extremely well insulated, thus minimizing the thermal exchanges with the outside. Secondly, an ecological house is constructed of building materials that have minimal impact on the environment and which offer a very healthy indoor environment.
- Reduce wastage of water
- Conserve natural resources
- Improve air and water quality
- Protect biodiversity and ecosystems
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve occupant productivity
- Create market for green product and services
- Improve quality of life
- Minimize strain on local infrastructure
- Improve occupant health and comfort